Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.leeuwenhoek.ie. The “Site” is operated by Leeuwenhoek Limited (“Leeuwenhoek”), registered in Ireland with number 594173 at 64 O’Connell Street, Ennis, Co. Clare.
Leeuwenhoek “Services” include any online facilities, tools, services or information that Leeuwenhoek makes available through their Site either now or in the future. The provision of Services aims to achieve improved health outcomes and quality of life for the people Leeuwenhoek serves.
This policy is intended to cover all the uses a visitor (“User”) makes of the Site or Services, where “you“, “your” refers to the person accessing or using the Site or Services. Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact Leeuwenhoek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leeuwenhoek reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time and they will be effective immediately upon posting to the internet. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
1. Acceptance of Terms:
- When you use the Services, you agree that the details you provide Leeuwenhoek with, in the request form are true, accurate, current and complete and that you will tell Leeuwenhoek promptly of any changes to these details;
- You agree not to resell the Services provided by Leeuwenhoek;
- You agree not to use the Site or Services for illegal activities or in a manner that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, gratuitously violent, indecent, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful or abusive;
- You agree not to order Service for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- You agree not to order Services for another person and charge that person for the Service under any circumstances;
- You agree not to interfere with others using the Site;
- You agree not to provide content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- You agree not to provide content which is confidential to others;
- You agree to use the Site and the Services for lawful purposes only;
- You are entitled to a 100% money back guarantee if you change your mind about getting your health screening tests included in your ordered package at any point before taking your blood or sample for processing;
- You agree that the turnaround times are a guide and refer to the number of working days (not weekends and bank holidays) that it takes between you attending for sample taking and the results
being sendor providedto yourself. Reporting may take longer than the stated times due to circumstances beyond our control such as mechanicalbreakdown of equipment, or transportation issues affecting courier routes;
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Leeuwenhoek from and against (including, but not limited to) all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your failure to comply with these Terms
2. Intellectual property rights
All content included on the Site, unless uploaded by a User or where the content is specifically identified as
No part of this Site or its content may be reproduced without prior written permission of Leeuwenhoek. You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content of this Site. You may not use
3. Medical advice
You agree that all information
The test results are not a diagnosis, treatment or protocol for any disease or condition and it is recommended that you discuss all results with a physician or GP. As Leeuwenhoek is unable to make a full assessment on laboratory results alone, any comment or clarification pertaining your laboratory results is based on the test alone and does not take in consideration your overall clinical picture. You agree that it is your responsibility to consult your own GP and physician about your laboratory results.
Leeuwenhoek expressly disclaims all legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, lack of completeness of the information, text, links or other items contained in the Site, mistakes, statements, errors or omissions of whatsoever nature in what is posted. Any of the information offered on the Site, including the Services may change at any time without notice.
Leeuwenhoek provides no warranties (express or implied and to the maximum extent permitted by the law) that the Site, either now or in future, will meet your requirements that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will be compatible with all systems or online communications infrastructures and that it will not infringe the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, contact form, booking form, and email links;
Leeuwenhoek disclaims any liability arising out of your use of this Service, including but not limited to any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the information provided by this Service. Leeuwenhoek makes no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
Leeuwenhoek Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Leeuwenhoek accepts no liability for the Site being inaccessible or unavailable at any time resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, acts of
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Leeuwenhoek accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising in connection with the use, inability to use or from the use of the Site, Service or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Site and the Services are at the User’s sole risk.
5. Links to other Sites
The Site contains links to third-party sites. These sites are not under the control of Leeuwenhoek and that Leeuwenhoek is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these external sites.